– Udruga za razvoj i jacanje kvalitete zivota Omne Trium Perfectum – Croatia,
– Marijampoles jaunimo klubas „Dimera” – Lithuania,
– Non-formal group „see why” – Cyprus,
– Zavod Krpujsnica, Zavod za razvoj kulture in izobrazevanja na podezelju – Slovenia
On 5.02.2018 we started the implementation of the project no. 2017-3-PL01-KA105-047297. The project will last until 4.06.2018. As part of the project on 20-27.03.2018, a youth exchange will take place in Poronin, in which 30 participants from 5 partner countries will take part. Young people from Lithuania, Cyprus, Slovenia, Croatia and Poland will search together for the roots that connect all our cultures. Even before the exchange begins, participants will meet to prepare classes and all necessary materials together.
The goals of our project are:
– making participants aware of common roots that connect Europe and, consequently, increase tolerance, openness to other cultures and understanding of differences,
– strengthening the participants’ respect for their own culture and its specificity as well as respect for other cultures
– promotion of the Erasmus + Program among young people, including those with reduced opportunities social, geographical and economic, as well as among the local community of Poronina,
– creating handy pocket-books describing different European cultures.
All competences, that will be gained by participants in the implementation of project activities, will be confirmed by Youthpass certificates and a certificate issued by our Foundation.
We invite you to follow the relationship from our project, which will appear soon on our Fanpage and on the website!